Updated May 25th 2018
Henry Labs AB (“Henry, “we or “us”“) understands that privacy is important to our users and therefor we want to make it simple for you to understand how Henry uses your personal data.
- sign up to use the Services;
- visit any of our Website https://hihenry.com;
- when you interact with the Services via any of the Services sites, all under .hihenry.com; and
- when you're using the Service as en employee for one of our customers;
We will process the following personal data when you, or someone on behalf of you such as an employer, provide us or the Services with personal data in connection to using the Services or signing up to use the Services.
- (a) name;
- (b) email address;
- (c) work title (optional);
- (d) Slack account information (optional);
- (e) telephone number (optional);
- (f) information about your use of the Services;
- (g) content that you post, upload and/or contribute to the Services;
- (h) technical data, which may include the URL you are accessing the Website from, your IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information and operating system;
- (i) company information, which may include name, size, and office location (optional); and
- (j) location data including time zone;
We are unable to provide you with the Services unless you provide us with the non-optional personal data above.
Your employer or a third party that your employer has assigned to manage the Services (the ”Company”) will also collect personal data by using the Services. Such personal data may be the same categories as above, as well as personal data related to you, your colleagues and your employment. In such case, the Company is the data controller for such addtional personal data, and consequently responsible for the processing of that personal data. If you have any questions regarding the Company’s collection of personal data within the Services, you shall therefore contact the Company.
We will process personal data set out above for the following purposes:
- b) to send you alerts or messages by email or otherwise, including to provide you with marketing of our and our related parties’ products and services;
- d) to improve and develop the Services or new services and products and to analyse your use of the Services;
- g) to fulfil requirements by law; and
- if you contact or correspond with us (for example, using any support function made available by us) and we may keep a record of that correspondence (either directly or through our service providers)
By creating an account for the Services or using it as an employee for a company using the Services, we process your personal data to be able to enter into a Customer agreement with you.
The processing of your personal data for the purposes of visiting our Website or using the Services is conducted on the basis of the legitimate interest of Henry. Our legitimate interest for the processing is we need to log data when you visit our Website to be able to maintain sufficient IT-security, to evade fraud and to protect the Website and the Services from cyber threats. We also log data for the maintaining and improvement of our Website and Service and to optimize and personalize the experience for you.
Disclosure of personal data
We may share and disclose your personal data to customer support solutions, marketing solutions, transactional email providers, service providers hosting the Services and the Website to be able to provide you the Services and improve our Website.
Some of our sub-processors (service providers, customer support solutions, marketing solutions) are located outside the EU/EEA all of which are compliant with Privacy Shield Framework’s requirements. You can acquire further information regarding the transfer by contacting us or by reading about our sub-processors here http://help.hihenry.com/data/sub-processors
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm
We may access, preserve and share your personal data in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or a subpoena or the like), or when necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and other users, including as part of investigations.
Cookies, pixels and other system technologies
We store your personal data as long as necessary to perform the Services.
The Services are not directed to persons under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian of a person under the age of 16 and you become aware of that the child has provided personal data to us without your consent, please contact email@example.com to exercise your access, rectification, erasure, limiting of processing and objection rights.
You have an absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. You also have the right to recall your prior given consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal, and we may continue processing your personal data based on other legal grounds, except for direct marketing.
You have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your personal data, or request that we correct, rectify, complete, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we process relating to you free of charge once (1) every calendar year. For any additional copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
If the processing is based on the legal grounds consent or fulfilment of contract you have the right to data portability. Data portability means that you can receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transfer such data to another data controller if doesn’t violate your agreement with your employer.
To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
or Henry Labs AB Regeringsgatan 65 111 44. In your letter/email please state your full name, the company you Note that you should sign the request to receive information of the processing of your personal data yourself.