Henry is an early stage, and rapidly growing HR start-up that is changing the way companies work and develop their most important asset – their people.
Named as one of Stockholm’s hottest AI start-ups we have built a market leading product that offers new and untapped ways to work with retention, productivity and engagement. We have some great early customers ( iZettle, LeoVegas, etc), a product we know is in sought after and we’re now ready to scale rapidly. We are now looking for a front-end developer that wants to join us and take the lead on our front-end. We have already built one great product and are now looking at refining it further as well as expanding our product offering with another product. Join us at our beautiful office at Sup46 located in the heart of Stockholm and our desire to make work more meaningful for everyone out there.
What would be your role?
- You will be primarily be working on our product suite and take responsibility for our front-end and it’s further development. Design and aesthetics are really important for us and we believe you enjoy getting your work to look crisp. You love working in code but you also don’t mind other tools like Sketch or Illustrator. Our frontend is built using React so we expect you to be familiar and have experience with the language.
We believe you have:
- Integrity and principle in how you build things and your products development process reflects your values.
- Agile mind-set. You like to working in small autonomous teams where you can impact the course of action.
- A driving force. You are not afraid of driving a topic for the benefit of yourself, the team and our product.
- Have leadership and team spirit to drive the team to build what is needed for a successful product.
- Worked a few years of experience where you have got your fingers burned.
- People over process.
- If you love programming, technical challenges, and want to share your knowledge with your team mates, then we would like to talk to you!