Join the Henry team as our next
Lead engineerApply now
What we do
We’re a dedicated team in Stockholm who strongly believe that all companies need to rethink how they welcome, interact and engage with their employees. Our mission is to support the companies of tomorrow to truly put their people first.
Our company is only 3 years old and during that time we partnered with some of Sweden's biggest brands, raised capital from renowned investors and expanded our product. If you are looking to join a hungry, scrappy and mission driven team, this is the place for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Take a leading role in our tech team and nurture features from the drawing board to production and beyond.
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers and the sales team.
- Continuously improve our codebase and drive architectural changes when necessary.
- Further expand the tech team by being involved in recruiting and screening processes.
- Engage in team development and building culture!
Who you are
At Henry we are a creative company who believe we can make it easier for companies to build real relationships with their employees.
When it comes to our people we look for people who are ambitious, yet humble, warm and accepting. In this role you will play an incredibly important role in our journey and the profile we are looking for is roughly the following:
- At least 3 years of working as a software engineer.
- Use best practices around automated testing, integration testing and QA.
- Experience with Nodes.js and React.
- Experience in scoping, shipping and maintaining a software product.
We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire, and as a rapidly expanding business, there is a lot of opportunity for progression.