Join the Henry team as our next
Business development managerApply now
What we do
We’re a dedicated team in Stockholm who strongly believe that all companies need to rethink how they welcome, interact and engage with their employees. Our mission is to support the companies of tomorrow to truly put their people first.
Our company is only 3 years old and during that time we partnered with some of Sweden's biggest brands, raised capital from renowned investors and expanded our product. If you are looking to join a hungry, scrappy and mission driven team, this is the place for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound, outbound and lead follow-up both via email and phone.
- Manage a sales pipeline and provide visibility into revenue forecasts.
- Create demos tailored to your prospect's specific needs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes.
- Collaborate with engineers and designers.
- Engage in team development and building culture!
Who you are
At Henry we are a creative company who believe we can make it easier for companies to build real relationships with their employees.
For this role we are looking for a go-getter who is ambitious, yet humble, warm and accepting. You will be an essential part of growing our sales and we are looking for a team player that will help us take the company to the next level.
- 2+ years proven sales experience.
- Experience in outbound prospecting.
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota, and high achieving in all that you do.
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator.
- Comfortable and energized operating and problem-solving in a fast-moving organization.
- Intellectually curious and ambitious.
- Fluent in Swedish and english.
We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire, and as a rapidly expanding business, there is a lot of opportunity for progression.